Paradigm Imaging Group has announced a new distribution agreement with Image Access for the WideTEK Flatbed scanner series. Paradigm Imaging will offer the WideTEK Flatbed scanners to its network of resellers throughout North America.
The WideTEK Flatbed scanners come in two models; the WideTEK 25 with a scanning area of 18.5” x 25” and the WideTEK 12 with a scanning area of 12.5” x 18.5”. Both scanners have the capability to capture images in the normal 2D mode, with two newly developed LED lamps that produce highly diffused, natural light to avoid capturing folds and wrinkles. A new 3D feature opens a world of possibilities and potential markets. Surface properties of the source material are captured and merged into the image in the most natural way, producing incredibly vivid 3D-like images.
The Scan2Net® technology from Image Access forms the basis of the innovative user interface: intuitive to use via web browser or touch screen, providing the operator with direct control over practically every scanner function. Using the touch screen display, up to 30 different (password protected) jobs can be defined and stored. This allows operators to create and store templates and choose any predefined location on one of the network drives as a target for the scanned images. The WideTEK Flatbed scanner series guarantees results at production scanning speeds for high throughput while delivering images in brilliant color.
- Full-Color Flatbed Scanner
- User friendly touch screen
- LED Light Source w/ CD Sensor, Dust Free Camera Technology
- Integrated walk-up scanning software, Scan to FTP, SMB, USB, eMail
- Scan 18.5” x 25” in 3 seconds at 300 dpi
- 1200x600 dpi Optical Resolution
- Network Scanning via Web Browser
- LED lamps, no warm-up, IR/UV free
- Up to 5 years extended warranty, free spare parts and more
The WideTEK 25 and 12 are ideal for scanning books, newspapers, fragile documents, framed photographs and artwork.
WideTEK Flatbed scanners offer a variety of convenient options, including:
- Scan2Pad – Wireless scanner access for iPad, iPhone and Android
- Scan2USB – Save scanned images directly to a USB memory device
- Scan2ICC – Online tool for creating ICC profiles
Said Randy Geesman, president of Paradigm Imaging Group, “The WideTEK Flatbed scanner series is a perfect addition to our product line which includes over 40 scanner models, enabling us to provide a quality solution to another segment of the scanning market. With its versatile software options, especially the Scan2Pad which allows operation from a mobile device, the WideTEK Flatbed scanners are an innovative product which we will enhance with outstanding customer support.