The 2014 MUST SEE 'EMS winners have been selected and will be on exhibit at GRAPH EXPO 14 and the co-located CPP EXPO show, coming September 28 - October 1, 2014 to Chicago's McCormick Place. Chosen by a panel of industry experts, these innovative technologies represent the most compelling advances in 11 categories spanning the entire graphic communications industry.
"Every year, the MUST SEE 'EMS competition is one of the highlights of the GRAPH EXPO and PRINT shows," says Ralph Nappi, President of the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC). "This year is certainly no exception with exciting new technologies and innovative advances in each category and industry segment."
In addition, "Best of Category" winners for each of the 11 categories will be revealed during the pre-show EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK conference, which takes place on its new day and time, Sunday, September 28, 2014, from 8 am to 12:00 noon, immediately prior to the noon opening of the exhibition. Also to be announced at EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK will be the Legacy Award, which is given to a previous MUST SEE 'EMS winner that has had a lasting and profound impact on the graphic communications industry.
GRAPH EXPO 14 also will offer a special MUST SEE 'EMS pre-show webinar, "New Technologies from the GRAPH EXPO 14 MUST SEE 'EMS," presented by the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC) via www.myprintresource.com and featuring host Hal Hinderliter, coordinator for the MUST SEE 'EMS program. The free live webinar that will be aired on Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 1:00 PM EDT will highlight the MUST SEE 'EMS winners and their new innovations which could impact business and possibly revolutionize market segments. Register for the webinar here: https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1037099 GRAPH EXPO 14 attendees can plan their travel and explore this year's most innovative exhibition of the latest technologies, unique new applications and profit-boosting opportunities to be found among this year's MUST SEE 'EMS winners.
Below listed in alphabetical order are the 2014 MUST SEE 'EMS award winners in each of the 11 categories:
Sales and Order Entry:
- EFI - EFI CRM for Monarch
- EFI - EFI IQuote
- Rochester Software Associates - WebCRD
Prepress and Premedia:
- EFI - EFI Fiery proServer for Cretaprint Version 1.4
- Enfocus - Switch 12, Update 2
- Hybrid Software Inc. - PACKZ 2.0
- MetaCommunications, Inc. - Workgroups DaVinci 2015
Color Management and Quality Control:
- CGS Publishing Technologies International - ORIS CxF
- EFI - EFI Fiery Color Profiler Suite v4.6 - Express Profiler
- Lake Image Systems Inc. - Discovery Enterprise
Variable, Transactional and Multi-Channel:
- PTI Marketing Technologies - MarcomCentral
- Ricoh - 1to1Create Marketing Services
- Transformations, Inc. - Uluro uCampaign
- XMPie, A Xerox Company - XMPie PersonalEffect Version 7.0
Pressroom: Analog Presses:
- Air Motion Systems, Inc. | AMS UV -- LED UV | XP7 Series for Sheetfed Offset
- Goss International - Magnum Compact Press
- RYOBI MHI - RYOBI-MHI 925 LED-UV 5-COLOR PRESS
- Two additional winners in this category currently under NDA will be announced at a future date.
Pressroom: Digital Presses:
- Hewlett-Packard - HP Indigo 30000 Digital Press
- Hewlett-Packard - HP Indigo 7800 Digital Press
- MGI USA Inc. - Meteor DP8700 XL+
- Xerox Corporation - Metallic Gold and Silver Specialty Dry Inks for the Xerox Color 800/1000 Presses
- Canon U.S.A. - Océ Arizona 6100
- EFI - EFI H1625 LED Printer
- EFI - EFI VUTEk GS2000LX Pro with UltraDrop Technology
- EFI - EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro UV inkjet press Material Edge Guide (MEG) system
Postpress and In-line Finishing:
- MBO America - Variable Book Production System
- MGI USA Inc. - JETvarnish 3D "T2"
- Scodix - Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Enhancement Press
- Standard Finishing Systems - Standard Horizon RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter
Imprinting, Mailing, Shipping and Fulfillment:
- EFI - EFI Monarch Mailing Module
- EFI - EFI SmartLinc
- Ricoh - Postal Optimization Solution
- Avanti Computer Systems Limited - Avanti Slingshot Advanced JDF Framework
- EFI - EFI Enterprise Automated Workflow
- Ultimate TechnoGraphics Inc. - Ultimate Bindery v4
- One additional winner in this category currently under NDA will be announced at a future date.
The Future of Print:
- EFI - EFI Digital Embossing
- Epson America, Inc. - Epson SureColor F2000
- Highcon Systems Ltd. - Highcon Euclid