Splash of Color has introduced the new Guardian 67" Heated Calender for the Sublimation Transfer Process.
Dye Sublimation Paper Transfer / Direct-to-Fabric Thermo Fixation Calender
Guardian Calenders are an affordable, easy to use solution for all your dye sublimation paper
transfer and direct-to-fabric applications. The Guardian’s intuitive design makes for quick, easy use,
maintenance and cleaning, thus saving time on production. Solid, all steel construction provides high
quality performance and ensures Guardian Calenders are built to last.
EASE OF USE
Material Loading: The calender is delivered with six (6)self locking mandrels; three (3) for feeding and three (3) for take up after sublimation.
Universal Mandrels: All Mandrels can be used in anyposition on the calender and are self locking. No tools are required to load or remove media from the calender.
Media Centering: All mandrels include a material centering system which allows the user to quickly and accurately load the calender for production.
• All steel component construction
• Temperature accuracy is controlled by a precision Infra-Red sensor, ensuring consistency during the entire transfer process
• Heat is supplied by a specially engineered Infra-Red Quartz Element, providing even temperatures when running pieces or
• Fast warm-up and cool down times save energy and labor
• Nomex felt belt with a Kevlar reinforced center for added durability.
• Mechanically adjusted belt without compressed air; the belt does not need adjustment before, during or after the transfer process
• A proprietary system of tension bars separate textile from the transfer paper after sublimation to prevent image ghosting on the
• Temperature is adjustable up to 220°C (428°F)
• Exposure Time: Can be adjusted from 20 to 190 seconds.