Extensis, a division of Celartem Inc., today released Suitcase Fusion™ 2 version 13.1, adding support for Mac OS X Tiger to its single-user professional font management product.
“We understand that times are tough for our customers right now,” says Brian Berson, General Manager at Extensis. “By adding Tiger compatibility, users can benefit from the outstanding previews and performance of Suitcase Fusion 2 without upgrading their Mac OS.”
Suitcase Fusion 2 was built with the same advanced technology utilized in Extensis Universal Type Server Client. Users on Mac OS X Tiger v10.4.11 will now be able to enjoy the many new benefits of Extensis latest professional font manager:
• Sleek and modern interface
• Amazing font previews (floating previews, zoom slider, glyph view)
• Faster-than-ever font previewing and activation
• Exact font matching with plug-in based auto-activation for Adobe InDesign & Illustrator CS4/CS3 and QuarkXPress 8/7
• All-new backend for superior performance and stability
• Printable font previews
Current Suitcase Fusion 2 users on Mac OS X Leopard v 10.5 or higher will receive this maintenance update at no cost, which includes a variety of desktop, plug-in manager and other enhancements.
All current users of Suitcase Fusion 1 (v12) are eligible for upgrade pricing. English, French, and German versions of Suitcase Fusion 2 v13.1 are now available for download from the Extensis website at http://www.extensis.com/SuitcaseFusion2.