The Envelope Imager 2XP is Rena's fastest inkjet printer ever with throughput speeds in excess of 37,500 postcards per hour at 200 dpi quality! It will print 12,500 postcards per hour at 600 dpi. Of course, no other address printer available can match our print quality at any speed. Key Features of the Envelope Imager 2XP:
- Prints 37,500 postcards per hour at 200 dpi
- 3" print area from fully independent heads
- 64 MB RAM, USB Interface, 133 MHz processor
- Innovative spotless transport rollers
- Thickness capability of 3/8"
- Internal cartridge cleaning channels
- Eight selectable print qualities
- Our sharpest, highest print quality to date. The Envelope Imager 2XP is built for speed! The 133 MHz Motorola designed processor and 64 MB of RAM that power the Envelope Imager 2XP handle your graphics and variable data with lightning fast speed to maximize your productivity. The USB interface is conveniently designed for today's PCs. Optimal print area is another important feature of the Envelope Imager 2XP. Its independent print heads offer a total of 3" vertical print area. The print units have nearly 12" of vertical print range, giving users the flexibility to print everything needed in a single pass on even the largest mail pieces. And our "spotless" transport rollers maintain even pressure while eliminating smudges. Behind the Envelope Imager 2XP's fast, high quality printing is one of its most convenient features: an integrated self-cleaning system. Internal cartridge cleaning channels allow the cartridges to purge between printings without wasting paper, so the quality of the last piece is as good as the first!