Cyrious Software has announced additions to its new Textiles pricing and work order tool that will now include pricing and work orders for embroidery, heat transfer, dye sublimation and garment decoration. This enables businesses providing these products to ensure profitability on every order and dramatically reduce production errors.
The users of the Textiles tool can quote multiple product types (e.g. t-shirts, sweatshirts, caps), sizes and colors with one pricing screen, including calculations for package pricing and quantity related discounts. Businesses can track exactly what products the customer wants and order the necessary supplies needed to fulfill the order. The Production team gets an easy-to-read work order that includes all the details, such as location specific directions for color and image placement and the type of application process and equipment to be used, for each item.
The major benefits of the Textiles Product are:
• Allows for multiple textile types (e.g. caps, t-shirts, jackets) to be quoted and processed in the same work order.
• Allows for multiple processes (e.g. screenprinting, digital printing, heat transfer, embroidery, finishing options) to be quoted on the same product item.
• Handles pricing several ways, including price lists (by size, quantity, colors, etc) and cost plus pricing.
• Enables the user to adjust inbound freight cost by the specific textiles and quantities.
• Provides detailed packaging options (e.g. hangers, bags, boxes).
In addition to the textile product specific tools, Cyrious Control offers a complete business management system. Utilize accounting features, inventory measures and sales and marketing tools to completely manage business processes.