Now the material-procurement and -supply workflow for screen and wide-format printers is simplified thanks to Inpro's latest sheeter development: the new heavy duty substrate sheeter with automatic stacking system.
In the present worldwide situation printers buy the quantity they need in a period that the numbers of sheets per order are reduced. Due to these facts printing companies are looking for flexibility and lower stocks of their materials. Cutting on demand is the answer.
The worldwide problem of lacking cut-on-demand facilities for properly sized substrates applied to screenprinters, XXL-printers and wide-format print providers, is now solved by Inpro's new heavy duty substrate sheeter. Such a brand-new and recently developed European sheeter simplifies the material logistics of the mentioned printers.
Paper, vinyl, self-adhesive and cardboard substrates are often easier and more attractive priced available on reels. Next to that substrate reels are easier stocked and better suited to adapt to the net required sheet size of print material than buying material from standard available material in catalogues. Next to that reel-storage avoids the risk that stocked sheet-materials absorb moistures and/or get damaged after a while and cannot be used anymore. These are extra costs which are not very often calculated in the price.
Inpro has recognized this logistic material procurement constraint and started years ago to find the right solution for this market-need. Then it appeared the best and most reliable solution to start of an own system development. The following production requirements should be responded:
• Heavy duty construction in order to cut real heavy stock like +1 mm thick synthetic material and even 1500 grams cardboard
• Variable cutting-lengths and properly controlled sheet format with automatic stacking
• Easy automated non-attended long-run operation
• Responding to worldwide safety and serviced requirements
• Enabled to load and unload the heaviest material-reels easily
Well, that cutting-on-demand system is launched these days and ready for the market after several years of research and field test among launching customers. This brand-new heavy duty sheeter features:
• Cuts over a maximum substrate width of 180 centimeters
• Can take reels up to 1500 kgs material
• Cutting speed of max. about 35 meters per minute
• Stacking height up to 40 centimeters
• The Inpro cut-on-demand roll-to-sheet guillotine responds to all CE European tight safety regulations for operating such cutting devices
• Operator protected fencing