The UJF-706 is Mimaki's higher speed UV curing flatbed inkjet printer for industrial applications that delivers exceptional high quality prints.
In 2004 Mimaki introduced its first UV curing inkjet printer, UJF-605C, that already featured white ink (under and overprint) to enable printing of bright colorful images on all materials including transparent substrates. Later in 2006, the company introduced its successor, UJF-605CII that doubled the print speed and is renowned for its high quality prints on all kinds of coated and non-coated materials. This printer was well accepted in the industry and is widely used for short run production and variable data jobs on demand.
Mimaki has introduced the UJF-706 that improves productivity while at the same time enhancing image quality even further. The new Mimaki Spray Suppressor system prevents that satellite ink drops can vitiate sensitive machine parts and enhances consistency. UJF-706 represents a new generation of UV curing flatbed printers for simultaneous full color and white printing that optionally can be equipped with a roll media print mechanism.
The maximum print size of the machine has been enlarged to 700 x 600 mm (UJF-605CII: 600 x 500 mm). UJF-706 also caters to three time’s thicker materials thus enabling printing on all kinds of material up to a maximum height of 150 mm. The machine is equipped with an automatic optical positioning recognition system for centering of prints on small objects for imprinting as well as variable data printing. Two different ink types—hard and flexible—are available, whose use is determined by the customers' applications. This caters to the needs of printers to broaden their portfolio of on demand offers for industrial printing applications. In addition, UV curing clear liquid is available enabling smooth finishes and furthering the machine's value propositions.
UJF-706 decisively advances and enhances digital on demand production of items with the same or variable data printing.
1. UJF-706 offers twice the speed of previous models when printing full color and simultaneous white.
2. Printing on non-coated materials of up to a maximum size of 700 x 600 mm and a thickness of 150 mm.
3. Vivid images even on transparent and colored materials due to white ink usage.
4. Already renowned ink and print quality of hard and flexible UV curing inks that are widely accepted in the industry.
5. Glossy finishes enhance print service providers' value propositions and enable extraordinary results (only hard UV ink).
6. Automatic four point optical positioning recognition system for centering prints on small objects.
7. Equipped with Mimaki's new Spray Suppressor system that prevents satellite ink drops to contaminate sensitive machine parts thus enhancing consistency.
8. Optional roll media handling and printing.