Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. introduced the bizhub PRESS C8000, the first in the company's innovative bizhub PRESS production print product line.
With the launch of Konica Minolta's next generation of digital presses, the bizhub PRESS product line features superior color accuracy and management, enhanced media handling, and impressive productivity, making it an outstanding introduction to Konica Minolta's line of digital color systems.
The bizhub PRESS digital systems will be designed to meet the stringent and customer-driven demands of the commercial offset and high volume digital environments. Image quality, durability, flexibility and volume capability are all focuses of the bizhub PRESS brand. Combining stable, high-resolution output with uncompromised full-color quality at fast output speeds of 80 pages per minute (ppm), the bizhub PRESS C8000 introduces the new brand to print professionals as an ideal replacement for full-color offset systems.
Preliminary product features of the bizhub PRESS C8000 include:
• 80 color ppm on a wide variety of stock
• Simitri® HD+ color polymerized toner for natural lustrous-looking images on par with offset printers
• IDC (Image Density Control) sensor for real-time color density adjustment
• New density balance adjustment mode for stabilized printouts through consistent density
• Up to 350g/m2 paper stock handling
• Air suction belt feeding mechanism offering sure paper feeding to handle a wider variety of media
• A hybrid de-curling mechanism reducing paper curling
• O.R.U.M. (Operator Replaceable Unit Management) allows the operator to make routine maintenances for significantly reduced downtime
• Automatic Duplex printing for paper up to 300g/m2 thick
• Data processing at 1,200dpi / 8-bit resolution
• High precision printouts at 1,200dpi x 1,200 dpi resolution
• High reliability and durability for professional confidence with Highly rigid frame/long-lasting parts and long-life units and consumables
• The cutting-edge image processing technology behind the high image quality rivaling offset printing with S.E.A.D. II - Konica Minolta's proprietary technology synonymous with consistency of color and clarity of the text
• Various in-line post-processing finishing options for high performance, productivity and added value