Reprographic Technology is now offering wide-format printers the first "plug-and-play" alternative ink for use in HP Designjet Z6100 printers. Reprographics' color-match inks give Z6100 users a significant cost savings opportunity while maintaining quality and uptime. In addition to the inks for use in Z6100 printers, the company has also launched alternative inks for use in the HP Designjet 1050 and HP Designjet 5000/5500 series printers.
Formulated to exacting standards, Reprographic Technology Inks are perfect color and performance matched to original HP inks to ensure that color gamut, color vibrancy, adhesion, printhead life, and other performance requirements will meet printer's quality expectation.
"Color and performance matching enable the consumer to mix-and-match Reprographics' inks with HP's without risk of quality problems or downtime. As one HP cartridge becomes empty, it can be replaced by a Reprographic cartridge without adjustments or re-profiling; simply install the Reprographic cartridge and keep printing," said Erik Norman, vice president. "It is our goal to save customers money without them having to modify their usage practices."
Reprographic color-match inks are available for use in HP Z6100, HP 5000/5500, and HP 1050/1055 series Designjet printers. All Reprographic inks feature:
• Exact color reproduction of the original inks, with perfect color-match
• Ultra pure ink and chemical components to ensure proper printhead life
• Pigment particles milled to nanometers to preserve color vibrancy
• "Plug-and-Play" installation with no need to make adjustments to color profiles, printer set-up or rip settings
• Performance matched output quality to the original inks
• Significant savings