NO MORE ROTTEN EGGS: A Dozen Steps to Grade AA Talent Management (McGraw-Hill; February 2010) by Debra Thompson and Bill Greif provides business owners, hiring managers, and Human Resources professionals with step-by-step guidance for revolutionizing their hiring practices and keeping their company or organization ahead in today’s marketplace with the best staff. The book incorporates an interactive CD-ROM with reproducible forms, samples, and handy links. This invaluable hiring guide provides validated and proven processes that when followed, will guarantee hiring a top performer which ultimately will increase profit and productivity. NO MORE ROTTEN EGGS authors and Human Resources experts Debra Thompson and Bill Greif show you how to:
- Write comprehensive ads to attract top performers
- Write effective job descriptions to hire and manage the best candidates
- Use proven prescreening and interviewing practices that allow the best potential employees to rise to the top
- Use validated and accurate tools for assessing personality, behavior and intelligence to find the perfect fit for the company and for the team
- Eliminate the rotten eggs
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about NO MORE ROTTEN EGGS: A Dozen Steps to Grade AA Talent Management from TG & Associates .