Datatech SmartSoft Inc. has announced a partnership with DYMO Endicia to provide additional shipping options within its end-to-end print workflow software, PressWise. Endicia software will be integrated within the PressWise Shipping module, giving users the ability to price, purchase, and print USPS postage labels for mailing and fulfillment of customer jobs.
Other benefits of the partnership include:
- Simple account setup – Customers follow a simple registration process from within the PressWise software.
- Real-time USPS shipping rates – PressWise customers have access to the very latest pricing for various USPS shipping methods, helping them make smarter shipping choices.
- Customized shipping label generation – PressWise customers can create their own custom shipping labels with their company name and logo, and any additional messaging.
- Discounts on mailing services – PressWise customers using Endicia receive Commercial Base postage discounts and qualified high-volume customers can get even deeper discounts with Commercial Plus pricing. Customers also receive free Delivery Confirmation on Priority Mail as well as heavily discounted rates for Delivery Confirmation and Signature Confirmation on all other mail services.
- Better International Shipping options – PressWise customers using Endicia get discounted International package shipping with Priority Mail International and Express Mail International, as well as being able to choose the correct customs form, pre-fill the information, and print the declaration along with the postage on one integrated label.
- Expanded destination options – Shippers can now deliver to PO Boxes, as well as claiming domestic delivery rates on certain overseas shipments, such as deliveries to military (APO/FPO) locations.