Xitron has announced the release of an interface to drive the Heidelberg Prosetter family of CtP devices.
Based on Xitron's USB interface design, the new Prosetter interface supports the P52, P74 and P102 models, using both the SCL (single cassette loader) and MCL (multi cassette loader). The interface is available for Xitron's entire family of RIP and workflow solutions including:
• Navigator RIP based on the Harlequin RIP core technology
• Navigator GPS workflow with job manager
• Navigator Elite workflow with job manager, PDF Tools, ink remapping and integrated imposition
• Xenith Sierra workflow based on the Adobe PDF Print Engine
• Raster Blaster TIFF catcher for third-party workflows and RIPs
"For 33 years, Xitron has specialized in providing prepress solutions driving a wide array of output devices," said Mark Eisenschenk, president and CEO, Xitron. "Our dealers and end-user customers expressed strong interest in an interface for the popular Heidelberg Prosetter and we are pleased to announce this exciting development."
Xitron offers RIP and Workflow solutions such as the new Prosetter interface through its network of OEMs, distributors, dealers, and system integrators worldwide.