Take every opportunity to build your business and impress your customers with the RICOH Pro C720. This powerful system provides fast, flawless color at top speed regardless of media. Plus, it includes the flexible finishing and workflow management tools you need to maximize productivity in a wide variety of applications. Engineered for high quality color output, the RICOH Pro C720 offers a perfect blend of quality and capabilities in a truly cost-effective design.
• Add color capacity that boosts profitability. The RICOH Pro C720 is ideal for print-for-pay shops, CRDs and other environments that need to take on more color jobs and grow revenue.
• Ensure long, uninterrupted print runs with the ability to replace toner bottles and reload media trays without stopping in-progress jobs. With all options, the RICOH Pro C720 holds up to 11,000 input sheets and handles output up to 13,000 sheets.
• Optimize output quality with 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. By offering the same resolution as much faster and more expensive systems, the RICOH Pro C720 enables you to complete jobs cost-effectively.
• Increase your capacity for producing exceptional full-color documents without compromising the budget.
• Produce documents quickly with a 72 page-per-minute print engine that is designed for heavy-duty applications and runs at rated speed regardless of media weight.
• Maximize uptime with Trained Customer Replaceable Units (TCRUs) that allow your trained operators to replace several critical hardware components immediately — without waiting for a service technician.
• Load the system and let it run unattended with the SK5000 High Capacity Stacker. Configure up to two SK5000 for a total capacity of 10,000 sheets.
• Create stapled and/or hole-punched output up to 100 sheets with the SR5000 3,000-Sheet Finisher/Stapler.
• Generate finished booklets up to 30 sheets (120 pages) using the BK5010e Production Level Booklet Maker or stapled booklets up to 15 sheets with the BK5000 Saddle Stitch Unit.
• Produce cleanly punched, collated documents in a range of styles — such as Velo, Comb, Wirebind and others — with the GBC StreamPunch III Punch Unit.
• Fold larger pages into smaller formats quickly and conveniently with the ZF4000 Z-Fold Unit.
• Insert different stock or other documents as cover sheets for reports, plans or training materials using the CI5010 2-Tray Cover Interposer.
• Manage production workflow with confidence using a Fiery Print Controller that pushes the RICOH Pro C720 to achieve optimal performance. This fully integrated platform provides the color management and workflow tools you need to control digital file processing.