Epicor for Printing and Packaging is an extensive and flexible enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that combines the strength of Epicor’s award-winning ERP software with the sophisticated, industry-leading print and Unified Workflow Solutions technologies from Kodak.
Leveraging Epicor’s core Epicor 9 ERP suite and built on the Epicor ICE framework, Epicor for Printing and Packaging gives organizations control over business with access to real-time data and automated workflow processes that can link customers, print systems, and services as never before. With Epicor for Printing and Packaging, an organization is able to immediately determine the value and profitability of jobs, work, or even customers, allowing them to focus their resources most efficiently to sustain and grow their business.
Epicor for Printing and Packaging enables you to:
- Drive sales and marketing with embedded customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Automate cost estimations to rapidly produce accurate customer quotes
- Optimize constantly changing production schedules with robust planning and scheduling capabilities
- Increase productivity while improving quality and tracking capabilities through strong production and quality management
- Streamline management of your supply chain and optimize your inventory
- Improve financial analysis and decision making with enterprise performance management solutions (EPM)
- Integration with industry-leading KODAK Workflow Solutions KODAK UPFRONT Production Planning Software, KODAK PREPS Imposition Software, and KODAK PRINERGY Workflow
Epicor for Printing and Packaging is a catalyst for creating business efficiency, eliminating waste and maximizing success in a changing business environment. It is the next-generation ERP system built with an architecture that exploits advances in communications and networking technology. Based on Microsoft .NET Framework and a service-oriented architecture (SOA), it achieves unparalleled flexibility for deployment and implementation.