Avery Dennison has introduced the next generation of premium opaque screen and cut films, expanding its Supercast technology into the new Avery 900 Supercast Opaque films. These cast films now feature enhanced conformability and stay-down over deep channels, complex curves and rivets without the need for applying primer – a new option that is ideal for applications in fleet graphics, wraps, outdoor and architectural signage, and public transportation.
The new 2.1 mil Avery 900 Supercast films are suitable for 3D applications because of their high conformability and are available in the industry's broadest range of colors, with custom color matching available upon request. The films are high-gloss with durability from ten to twelve years.
Avery 900 Supercast Opaque cast films feature a range of adhesive options—Permanent, Hi Tack, and Permanent Long Term Removable adhesives. Kraft, StaFlat and Easy Apply liners provide easier application and long-term removability. Easy Apply air egress technology helps eliminate wrinkles and bubbles, which decreases installation time for vehicle wraps and large decals.
"This is one of the best cast products I have ever used," said Roy Nethaway of Cutting Edge. "The new Avery 900 Supercast Opaque cast films are very easy to work with."
Key features of the Avery 900 Supercast Opaque cast films include:
• Enhanced conformability allows the films to stay down over deep channels, complex curves, and rivets without the need for applying primer
• Outdoor durability of up to 12 years (black & white) and 10 years (colors)
• High gloss and smooth face provide paint-like finish
• Excellent cutting and weeding for drum and flatbed processing
• New 83# Kraft liner for sign cutting with a smoother backside to retain film gloss