W360 Multifunction Tabber System
The W360 Tabber has some of the most advanced tabber technology to help you prepare self-mailers for delivery. You’ll have the capability to meet the latest USPS tabbing regulations, and get the job done fast and efficiently. This tabletop, dual-head Tabber provides several tabbing applications and stamp affixing in one system.
Fast and neat—keeps you on schedule
Deadlines are not an issue with the W360 Tabber. It operates at speeds that keep your operation moving along smoothly and efficiently.
- Applies up to 25,000 tabs per hour—fast
- Optional Conveyor Stacker organizes and collects the output
- Stacker communicates directly with Tabber, sensing when to pause
Flexibility to do things you never thought possible
- Applies up to 1½" tabs to booklets on the open edge, while at the same time placing side-to-side tabs, meeting
- Applies single, double, or triple tabs that can be positioned where you want them, depending on your application
- Applies up to 3 USPS stamps in a single pass for added flexibility
- Can apply both lead edge and surface tabbing
- Utilizes clear, translucent, or paper tabs for design flexibility
- Handles material up to ¼" thick for flexible material handling
For more information, visit www.pb.com or request a no cost, no commitment consultation, please call 877-202-5360.