Advantage Sign Supply, Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of the Gfp 63" laminator to its product line. Offering simple, time-saving setup, the Gfp is ideal for overlaminating, mounting, and board pre-coating for a variety of applications.
The Gfp is a 63" top heat laminator. It’s durable construction and easy operation is ideal for low production print environments. Features include:
* Motorized rewind – laminate roll to roll with standard rewind
* Heat assist – variable heat adjustments 0-140º F aides in smooth adhesive flow during lamination
* Oversize rollers – 4.5” diameter rollers for more uniform pressure contact
* Heavy duty construction – provides a superior chassis and sturdy platform
* Safety – Photo electric eye and dual emergency shut off switches
* 1 inch roller gap – Larger nip opening for a greater range of material and substrate thicknesses
With a Gfp 400 series laminator, customers can expand thier business into many profitable applications including signs, banners, trade show graphics, point-of-purchase displays, dry erase boards, floor graphics, graphic mounting, photo mounting, window graphics, and vehicle graphics.