Xitron has announced the release of its Navigator Harlequin RIP version 8.3.
The Navigator Harlequin RIP v8.3 includes:
- Windows 7 compatibility
- Support for Canon iPF 6300, iPF 6350, iPF 8300 printers with optional proofing plug-in
- Refined in-RIP trapping option
- Compatibility with Navigator Workflow Server 4.5
- HXM Screening option, including both standard and flexo dots
- Compatibility with Xitron's more than 250+ output device options
"Xitron continues our tradition of providing the latest RIP and workflow technologies for users," stated Mark Eisenschenk, Xitron's President and CEO. "Navigator 8.3 incorporates not only the latest in Harlequin RIP technology but also user requested options, including the Canon ImageProGraf proofing plug-in and additional imposition choices."
Current users of Harlequin RIPs such as Xitron Navigator, Graphics Integration Graphics Pro, HighWater Torrent, HighWater Torrent RIP DI Edition, HighWater Torrent RIP Lite Edition and Heidelberg Harlequin RIP may upgrade to this new version at a special price through March 31, 2011. Xitron also announced the release of Navigator Impose; a new Navigator imposition workflow. The new solution was designed to provide Harlequin RIP users an easy upgrade path to automated workflow. Based on Xitron's Navigator Server, powerful features include client control, job management, on-screen soft proofing, rasterized PDF proofing, and integrated imposition with Dynagram inpO2.