Based on the JV33 series, the JV34-260 features a print width of 2.6 m and achieves significantly faster speeds resulting in higher productivity while at the same time appealing to cost-conscious print service providers.
Mimaki's JV34-260 not only is one of the most productive super wide format printers, it also comes at a very competitive price. Print Service Providers can thus cost-effectively produce excellent graphics and images as Mimaki's proven RIP software is included in the standard package. JV34-260's high throughput of up to 30 sqm/hr as well as a host of further features as standard makes it one of the best investments in its class.
The sign market is characterized by different requirements for indoor-outdoor applications. Mimaki's new JV34 series covers all of these and more. Be it banners, flags or other substrates, the new super wide inkjet printer enables print service providers to produce outstanding results with water-based, solvent or sublimation inks on a wide variety of materials including polyester while at the same time streamlining workflows.
High productivity with up 30 sqm/h: JV34-260 incorporates two newly developed print heads in staggered arrangement resulting in a print speed of about 30 sqm/h (at 540 x 720 dpi). Fast, efficient and superb super wide format prints can thus be achieved for on demand production of all signage requirements.
Various functionalities for unattended printing: Further productivity improvements are achieved due to the implementation of different Mimaki functionalities that enable largely unattended production, freeing personnel and workload for other tasks:
• AMF, Mimaki's Automatic Media Feeder, ensures continuous web tension over the whole width of the substrate enabling brilliant image quality even on long jobs. As standard, it supports a maximum roll weight of 100 kg.
• Mimaki's UISS (Uninterrupted Ink Supply System) ensures continuous ink supply. As soon as one ink cartridge is empty the system automatically detects this and will start supplying ink from another cartridge of the same color. In combination with the optional MBIS (Mimaki Bulk Ink System), containing 2 l ink each, significant cost savings and environmental benefits can be achieved.
Easy production of outstandingly colorful images and graphics featuring highest accuracy:
• Three variable dot sizes enable accurate and high quality images with smooth gradations even when printing in four-color-mode.
• A 3 stage intelligent heater before, during and after printing ensures fast drying times. The pre-heater warms the substrate before printing while the automatic drying fan dries the ink even at high speeds after printing so that the media can be taken up directly after printing.
• Print head height of 2 to 3 mm can be adjusted easily according to substrate thickness thus reproduction of highly colorful and exact prints is widely supported. (For prints with sublimation inks, print head height can be adjusted according to the thickness of transfer paper between 3 and 4 mm).
• Smaller media widths of less than 1,620 mm are supported by the small take-up device for narrow widths that comes with the printer thus enabling full control of all substrate sizes.
• Mimaki's RIP software RasterLink Pro5 enables output of a printed color chart so that print service providers and their customers can just choose the color from the chart that then serves as reference color for RasterLink Pro5.