Phoseon Technology has introduced a smaller, more powerful LED curing solution. The air-cooled RX FireFly 2W targets the small-format printing and adhesive segments where the simple and fast curing of heat-sensitive substrates is vitally important.
Utilizing Phoseon’s SLM technology, the latest FireFly solution provides customers with:
• Seamless machine integration due to the small size, just 185 cubic cm which is
• approximately the size of a typical computer mouse
• Simple setup via a single connector for both data and power cables
• Low maintenance utilizing an LED light source and no-tool filter changes
• High curing power provided by a full 2W/cm2 UV irradiance
• Spot curing capability with a 25x10mm emitting window
• Air Cooled FireFly 25x10mm
While bringing the three-tiered benefits of UV LED curing (high-quality, environmentally friendly, and lower total cost of ownership), Phoseon’s products add additional capability with high performance, maximum UV energy, and outstanding reliability for customer’s tough curing environments.
"Our latest solution adds a small form-factor product to our previously announced 4 W/cm2 FireFly product line," said Bill Cortelyou, CEO and President of Phoseon Technology. "The FireFly product line has quickly become our highest volume business as customers enjoy the benefits of high UV energy combined with high-performance in an air-cooled, easy to integrate package."
With immediate availability in volume quantities, the FireFly 2W 25x10, along with a new 4W 75x20, broaden the air-cooled FireFly product family in both 395nm and 365nm wavelengths. FireFly UV LED Curing Product Line
Phoseon’s complete product line can be seen at the RadTech uv.eb West show March 8-9, 2011 in Santa Clara, CA.