Paradigm Imaging Group has released the Triton Wide Format Eco-Solvent Printer from SID Signs.
The Triton is the latest addition to the Paradigm SID Printer lineup. Long known for their rugged production performance, the SID line of wide format printers reaches a new pinnacle with the Triton 210. This eco-solvent printer combines the latest print head technology from Epson with innovative design elements and solid construction, producing stunningly vivid images at a very low production cost.
The pre, platen and post heating system ensures print quality and quick drying, while the balanced automatic media take-up system is flexible and user-friendly. Reliable AC servo motors control the print carriage and media feed systems for peak printing performance. The height adjustable printer carriage enables printing on substrates such as foam board and polystyrene.
Priced at under $20,000, the Triton 210 is an affordable, reliable, flexible solution to all your sign and banner production needs.
• Single Epson DX5 four-color Print Head
• Variable 7, 14 and 21 picoliter dot sizes
• True resolution of 1440 dpi
• Print speeds up to 193 sqft/hr.
• Max printing area—83 inches
• Automatic cleaning and capping system
• Individual pre, platen and post heaters for quick drying
• Bulk ink supply system—One liter per color
• Low Operating Costs
• Adjustable printer carriage height
• Photoprint DX RIP
• One year limited warranty
"The Triton 83-inch wide-format printer is a timely addition to our eco-solvent printer line. Its combination of quality and affordability from a manufacturer with an established track record place the Triton at the forefront of viable solutions for the outdoor sign market," said Randy Geesman, President of Paradigm Imaging Group.