Datatech SmartSoft Inc., has unveiled new tools for PressWise, its Web-to-Print and Print Workflow Software.
PressWise offers a single web-based platform with all the tools required to manage a growing print business, including Web-to-Print Storefronts, Estimating, Order Management, Workflow Automation, Shipping and Fulfillment, and Mail Processing. It was designed as an alternative to purchasing separate software systems for Web Storefronts, Print Workflow Management, Printing MIS and Bulk Mail Preparation, and is available on a SaaS business model, with no long-term contracts.
New features include:
- New Inventory Module – a new standalone module designed to give printers greater control over their printing supplies and replenishment purchase orders.
- Improved Web-to-Print Design Tools – greatly expanded CSS and HTML controls provide better control over the look and feel of web-to-print storefronts, including support for the creation of custom HTML form pages.
- Enhanced Storefront Templates – new flexible design elements in storefront templates allow items to be linked together for improved flow as user input changes, for a more intuitive customer experience.
- New 64-bit version – designed for maximum PressWise system performance on 64-bit servers.
- Updated Credit Card processing – to satisfy the very latest PCI credit card requirements, helping to prevent credit card fraud through more secure handling of payment data.
- Enhanced Batch Mail Processing for Bulk Mail Jobs – utilizing Datatech SmartSoft’s industry-leading mailing software, SmartAddresser 5 to maximize postal discounts through address verification and mail presorting.