Tweak.com has announced a partner strategy, Web2PrintSolution, to facilitate content creation for printing brands. The service is offered in two formats: a Tweak-hosted solution, which requires no integration, or a more customizable, embedded version of Tweak.com’s easy-to-use application on a printer’s existing website.
The first in a series of business partner programs spanning multiple industries such as advertising and small business, the printing partner program allows established and smaller printers to take advantage of Tweak.com’s back-end technology and expansive design content portfolio. Currently, there are more than 500,000 designs customized for the particular needs of 300 vertical business types available on Tweak.com, and this number will rise to more than one million pieces by 2012. Tweak.com’s unique offering of high-quality design combined with a simple customer interface is being made available to the world’s major print franchises and print providers who are pursuing the fast growing online print marketplace.
Tweak.com, which launched in February, has already won a major accolade from PCMag.com who honored the innovative company with an “Editor’s Choice Award” – an award given to only 5% of their review products. Jerry Kennelly, Founder & CEO of Tweak.com, described interest in the new service as “stunning.”
“This is a game changer for printers who are seeking to deliver a meaningful and sustainable array of content for their small and medium sized business customers,” said Kennelly. “Tweak.com’s team of talented designers, typographers, copywriters and photographers offer highly crafted material which has been created with the particular needs of 300 business types in mind.”
Key benefits to Printers who partner with Tweak.com include:
- Savings of up to 80% on creative design costs;
- A free logo maker to offer to a Printer’s own customers;
- Customer friendly, easy-to-use interface to customize and edit designs to suit, making marketing materials in minutes;
- The ability to customize an advertisement to fit the specifications of virtually any newspaper or magazine;
- Design solutions for high end printed marketing materials including Newsletter, Brochures, and banner displays, in multiple formats unique to Tweak.com;
- Wide range of smaller print formats, from business cards to bookmarks and leaflets;
- Design products are made available to print in low quantities, making Print services more accessible to the SME sector.
Using proprietary technology, the Tweak.com team of award winning in-house designers, copywriters, artists and pre-press technicians has created over 500,000 designs that are then customized by the customer on Tweak.com. With Tweak.com, business owners can, for the first time, “tweak’ web-based design solutions to suit their own business needs (saving up to 80% on creative design costs), while creating the highest quality printed marketing materials.