Paradigm Imaging Group has introduced the enhanced FLEX MFP.
The Flex has been updated to include the new Rocketä ONE Scanner Controller. The Rocketä ONE combines all of the main computer components into “ONE” integrated 19-inch high resolution screen, providing for cleaner lines and a more compact, efficient multifunction system.
Most importantly, the FLEX MFP provides a solution to companies already utilizing large format printers who are looking for a fully functioning large format copy system. The FLEX includes all of the necessary elements for a multi-function printing system – EXCEPT for the printer. The FLEX’s versatile ErgoStand is height adjustable between 36 inches and 47 inches, making it a perfect match to a number of popular large format printers from leading manufacturers.
- NEW! Rocketä ONE Scanner Controller
- Integrated 19-inch high resolution screen
- Powerful 2.7Ghz Dual-Core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 320 GB SATA hard drive
- Graphtec SK280 36-inch color scanner
- Scan speeds up to six inches per second in Grayscale and B/W and two inches per second in color @400 dpi
- Up to 600 dpi true optical resolution, 1200 dpi interpolated
- Convenient, face-up scanning
- Edge-to-edge scanning
- Power saving mode reduces power consumption to 5W or less
- Exclusive Paradigm imageFLOW scan-print-copy software
- Interactive scan-print-copy controls
- Over 550 printers supported
- Includes over 325 ICC output profiles
- Paradigm’s sleek ErgoStand, adjusts to accommodate a wide range of printer models
Says Randy Geesman, President of Paradigm Imaging Group, “The FLEX MFP, enhanced with the Rocketä ONE controller, is a representation of Paradigm’s core objective of creating innovative, customer-driven products delivered with the highest degree of service and support.”