Corel has announced CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition, the ultimate graphics collection that combines four design essentials to expand the creative toolbox. Whether you're a design whiz or just getting started, the tools within CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition will naturally complement any designer's workflow and enhance your graphics suite.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition Highlights Includes:
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5: The award-winning vector-illustration and page-layout application. Includes Corel PHOTO-PAINT: a professional image-editing application for retouching and enhancing photos
- Corel Painter™ 11: The world's most powerful Natural-Media software
- Wacom Intuos4 small tablet: Professional pen tablet with the latest pen tip sensor technology and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Fotolia images: Over $200 worth of high-quality stock images of your choice
More tools. More possibilities – Key News Facts:
- CorelDRAW has helped millions of users worldwide to create graphics with impact. The new CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition continues this tradition by combining four creative powerhouses giving users even more versatility to complete various projects in illustration and layout, photo editing, web graphics, animation, digital painting and sketching.
- Go beyond the photo-editing capabilities of Corel PHOTO-PAINT and use Corel Painter, the market leader in digital painting and natural media, to enhance images to create unique results
- Take full advantage of the pressure sensitivity capabilities in CorelDRAW and Corel Painter with the Wacom Intuos 4 small tablet whether sketching, digital painting or photo-painting
- With this ultimate graphics collection, users can lay the foundation for amazing designs using Corel Painter, then apply professional illustration, page layout, photo editing and tracing by opening files in CorelDRAW
"Building on the foundation of our award-winning CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, we wanted to provide our users with complementary tools that enable more creative possibilities. By combining each of the four creative powerhouses in a value-based bundle, we're helping our users to discover new and more productive ways to approach art and design," said John Falsetto, Senior Product Manager, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition is available now in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Czech and Russian. North American pricing is $649 (US and CDN) for full and $349 (US and CDN) for upgrade customers.
Also available from the CorelDRAW family is the recently released CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Small Business Edition, which includes three serial numbers in one package. With this cost-effective edition, three users in a small business can take advantage of the full suite. Now small businesses and start-ups have everything they need to create eye-catching marketing materials in one package of professional graphics applications. Each copy contains CorelDRAW X5, Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5, Corel PowerTRACE X5, Corel CAPTURE X5, Corel CONNECT, and supporting applications such as PhotoZoom Pro 2 and SWiSH miniMax2. North American pricing is $899 (US and CDN).