Paradigm Imaging Group has released enhancements to its imagePRO Gx/GxT 42 HD Plus series scanners, including increased speeds and other user-friendly benefits.
The 42-inch imagePRO Gx and GxT HD Plus series scanners have recently been upgraded with increased speeds – color scanning up to two inches per second for the “C” series and four inches per second for the “E” series and monochrome scanning speeds up to 12 inches per second for all models, making these scanners the fastest and most productive scanners on the market. New magnetic guides for easy document loading facilitate high volume scanning with no skewing. All scanners include Paradigm’s exclusive imageFLOW scan-print-copy software.
- Instant-On, long-life 2D LED illumination system
- 1200 dpi optical resolution – 9600 dpi max resolution
- Fast 4ips color (E models) and 12ips monochrome scan speed
- 46-inch max media width; 42-inch max scan width
- Up to .8-inches max media thickness (T models)
- Two year on-site warranty
The enhancements to the imagePRO series 42-inch scanners enable us to continue to offer state-of-the-art wide format solutions delivered with the highest level of customer service and technical support," said Randy Geesman, president of Paradigm Imaging Group.