Toshiba has worked diligently for years to develop some of the world's leading technologies for reducing environmental impacts, and the new e-STUDIO6550c and e-STUDIO4540c series is yet further proof of that dedication.
A few of the environmentally-friendly features include:
- A dramatic reduction in power consumption while in sleep mode – reduced to 5W.
- An overall reduction of power by as much as 40 percent.
- A product design that is made up of 30 percent recycled plastics, which has contributed to a 21 percent reduction in carbon dioxide output.
- Paper and toner waste reduction features such as Omit Blank Page and Outside Edge Erase features.
- RoHS compliance.
- Energy Star Version1.1 compliance.
- Blue Angel Mark and other environmental-performance labels compliance, as established in other countries and regions, permitting the use of these advanced devices throughout the world.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about e-STUDIO5540c/6540c/6550c series and e-STUDIO2040c/2540c/3040c/3540c/4540c from Toshiba America Business Solutions .