Burnishine Products has announced a new line of aerosol products to complement the traditional Burnishine line of pressroom chemicals.
Announcing the new Burnishine aerosol line, Burnishine Products President Roger Giza commented: “In today’s modern pressroom, many products are more convenient to use in spray form rather than liquid. Our new line of Burnishine aerosol products provides new convenience in the pressroom and reduces the possibility of spills. Of course, the reliability and consistency of these new Burnishine products remain exactly what our loyal customers expect.”
The new line of Burnishine aerosol products includes the following, all formulated precisely for pressroom use:
- · Burnishine Glass Cleaner for general use
- · Burnishine Spray Adhesive for plate bonding and related uses
- · Burnishine Silicone Spray for reducing friction
- · Burnishine Anti-Skin Spray to prevent ink skinning on screens and rollers
- · Burnishine Screen Opener for cleaning dried inks on screens
Since 1887, Burnishine Products has manufactured a broad line of pressroom and related chemical products, including plate chemicals, blanket and roller cleaners, fountain solutions, and a line of related cleaning products. All Burnishine products are manufactured in the United States.