The MAKO 200 CTP provides an easy, valuepacked entry into CTP production with a full resolution range of 1200 – 3556 dpi. It is one of the fastest 2-page CTP units in its class, imaging over 34 GTO plates per hour at 2400 dpi. By combining simplicity, versatility and proven imaging technology, the MAKO 200 brings maximum CTP benefits including reduced operating costs and improved quality on press to 2-page printers.
• The MAKO 200 employs an auto-pinch/auto-image feature for true hands-free operation after initial plate positioning.
• Utilizing the latest 120 mw violet laser technology our future-proof design allows a smooth transition to violet chemistry-free plate technology.
• ECRM's new Gen4 laser technology provides a smaller and harder imaging pixel. This new optical system can produce performance levels over 200lpi (conventional screening) as well as supporting ECRM's new DM
Screening (Digitally Modulated) and other hybrid
• ECRM’s versatile platesetter technology provides
ultimate format fl exibility - accommodates all 2-up
presses and some 4-up presses.
• Flexible – ECRM’s patented press registration pin bars allow for both edge and notch registration, matching a wider range of press requirements.
• No hidden extras – our online conveyor is standard on all MAKO CTP, allowing for a direct connection to the processor at no extra cost.
• ECRM’s easy to use CtServer is included with the MAKO 200 and is custom-made to fi t your needs. Our open-ended software system accepts 1-bit TIFF files – choose the solutions you want. ECRM is here to help.
• ECRM’s patented plate handling and optical system provide long life and low replacement cost.
• Simple and intuitive operator interface makes training easy.
• Basic electricity requirements and quick installation— no dedicated power line needed. Low energy consumption, draws the same energy as a PC.