EFI (Booth 2000) will be demonstrating Fiery Dashboard, a cloud-based information collection and data-analysis tool that gives print production managers access to digital print engine data to help them make proactive business decisions. Fiery Dashboard is accessed via any web browser, making it an information service accessible from anywhere at any time.
Fiery Dashboard works with any Fiery System 8 and newer controller. It requires a lightweight data collection agent, which serves to gather information and send it to the cloud for presentation and analysis.
Fiery Dashboard provides:
- Widgets which are grouped onto logical pages or which can be placed on a custom dashboard page so users see only those relevant data points, all on one screen.
- Real-time analytics that collect information on engine uptime, utilization, use of assets and consumables, as well as cancelled jobs, paper jams and color and B&W total click counts.
- At-a-glance view of the actual engine utilization against capacity to understand print site's full potential.
- Job costing information such as waste, consumables, paper jams and downtime.
- Customizable views to focus on specific printers, define targets for engine utilization or choose a different data range.
- Data export to other third-party tools for other reporting purposes.