Harris & Bruno International (Booth 1067) is offering a full-service anilox roll program, ASAP (Anilox Screening Audit Program) Diagnostic kit, and an Anilox Guide for Offset Coating Applications.
ASAP Diagnostic Offers Free Anilox Roll Analysis
- The program consists of a self-test kit you can do while your roll is in the press, alleviating press downtime.
- With the supplied test strips, simply take impressions from three different places on the anilox roll.
- Once your test is complete, just drop it in the mail for Harris & Bruno. We’ve already prepaid the postage. We’ll provide you with a free, in-depth analysis on the overall condition and cleanliness of your roll along with recommendations and microscopic pictures.
- If the roll requires cleaning, re-engraving, or if you need a new roll, Harris & Bruno has the technology and the experience to handle all your anilox roll needs.
Anilox Guide For Offset Coatings
- Our 15-page guide is meant to help customers realize how to take full advantage of anilox roll applications for outstanding coating and inking results.
- Details how to choose the perfect anilox cell volume and line screen, how to perform a coat weight test and more.