Arjowiggins Graphic has launched SUBLIMAGE, a new range of inkjet sublimation paper.
Recognized as European leader in environmental and innovative solutions for paper communication, Arjowiggins Graphic has also designed transfer paper solutions for 40 years. The Arjowiggins Graphic R&D Team has developed an innovative coating in the sublimation paper area, which allows a faster absorption of ink for high speed drying, while keeping the pigments on the surface for better transfer rate.
This new process makes "SUBLIMAGE" unique to the market by offering the best solution for reduction of consumables, without compromising the final results on the substrate.
This technical innovation is the result of a two year intensive research, which allows Arjowiggins Graphic to be outside of the current market patents and to sell freely on the market.
SUBLIMAGE is a complete range of 3 references, available in reels - widths from 330 to 1830 mm:
- SUBLIMAGE STANDARD in 73 g/m²
- SUBLIMAGE HEAVY in 93 g/m²
- SUBLIMAGE SUPER HEAVY in 120g/m²
Offering the best solution to cover all final applications in :
- Large format: banners, flags, curtains, table clothes...
- Small format: sportswear, promotional items, giveaways, mugs, mouse pads, snowboards....
- Hard surfaces: plastic, metal, aluminum, ceramic, wood treated with polyester ...
SUBLIMAGE provides outstanding performances:
- high transfer rate providing full gamut of vibrant colors
- control of dye sublimation ink consumption
- fast ink drying time
- superb dot definition
- excellent paper stability