Delivering high productivity on a range of flexible and rigid media, the HP Scitex FB7600 Industrial Press offers a variety of productivity enhancements – including in-line saturation control for backlit applications, hot folders and job queue – to help PSPs expedite their workflow. The device can print up to 95 full boards an hour and has a new point-of-purchase print mode that produces 55 full boards an hour with indoor quality.
• Get great results on POP. Six HP UV-curable color inks provide excellent dot gain and an impressive color gamut. Prints comply with contract proofi ng standards according to ISO 12647-7.(1 Measured ink coverage on 100% POP fi les is up to 124 m2/L.
• Achieve maximum throughput—and high margins—on plastics. New HP FB225 Scitex Inks provide cross-hatch level 3 adhesion and enable higher productivity and reduced labor and material costs by eliminating pre-treatment.
• Enjoy simultaneous loading/unloading with the ¾-automated media handling system. HP's patented 6-vacuum-zone system reduces the need for masking exposed areas. Print fl exible, rigid applications—with great results on corrugated media—and save set-up time.
Profit more from the first run
• Experience higher throughput and save time and resources. The HP Scitex FB7600 Industrial Press lets you print up to 95 full boards an hour with production speed, and up to 55 full boards an hour with POP quality.
• Enable simultaneous loading of up to 4 sheets with the optional multi-sheet loading table. The ability to handle smaller sheets reduces post-print cutting and handling costs. Alignment is easier with the choice of either left or right registration.
• Prepare your jobs automatically with the hot folders and job queue. Hot folders enable you to easily drop files for print without the need to pull them one by one into the press. With the queue, all print-ready jobs, using same media type, print in order automatically.
• Print much faster than before and produce high-quality results on backlit fi les with enhanced Pantone colors hit using Saturation Control mode. Simply adjust the saturation from the GUI up to 200% with no reduction on throughput—and without going back to the RIP. Maximize your uptime
• Expand your digital capabilities with the peace of mind in knowing that the HP Scitex FB7600 Industrial Press is a total HP technology offering. It includes HP-manufactured printheads and HP Scitex inks, combined with HP partner solutions you can count on. Includes an uptime kit for fast recovery, maximizing uptime.
• Get more from your investment with this scalable, modular press designed to grow as you expand your digital capabilities. HP offers upgrade packages with evolving features. The FB7600 is built with 2 extra printhead beams and ink slots for future developments.
• Anticipate technical issues before they cause downtime. HP Scitex Print Care offers a range of
tools and services such as troubleshooting tools, maintenance wizards, and in-line automatic printhead calibration. Achieve quick resolution at CallMe@HP.
Improve the environmental profile of your printing
• The short print run capabilities inherent to digital- on demand printing better enable the printing of just what is needed, when it is needed – potentially reducing the volume of wasted prints and reducing the carbon footprint of your printing.
• Put these UV-curable inks to work for you in generating new business opportunities. A reduced
odor enables a wide range of indoor wide format graphics.
• Deliver indoor wide format graphics that make an impression—reassure with an ink system that's GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified.