Designed for high-volume PSPs seeking a UV-curable alternative to solvent ink printing, the HP Scitex XP2500 Industrial Printer offers a low cost per square foot at print speeds up to 2,850 sqft/hr (265 sqm/hr). Customers can choose one of the new print modes that use HP Specialty Billboard Scitex Ink for high ink coverage, enabling PSPs to produce billboards or close-view applications without switching inks. This specially formulated ink provides media versatility and operational efficiency for a variety of outdoor and indoor applications.
Realize a low cost per sqm/sqft at top print speeds
• Decrease ink expense and increase turnaround time and profits with HP Specialty Billboard Scitex Ink. Select one of the billboard modes that use HP Specialty Billboard Scitex Ink and deliver high ink coverage up to 207 sqm (2220 sqft) per liter. This specially formulated ink provides media versatility and operational efficiency for outdoor applications.
• Reduce media expenses by printing directly on inexpensive media. The initial hardware purchase price is a small part of the total cost of ownership. The HP Scitex XP2500 Industrial Printer prints on inexpensive media such as polyethylene media that is typically available in 3.2 m (10.5 ft) rolls and is perfect for this printer.
• Minimize operating expenses with this highly productive printer. With increased throughput, you
can produce more in less time using a single productive printer, saving floor space and operator costs and reducing the number of shifts required for your 24/7 business.
• Save labor costs and accelerate turnaround time with the easy-to-use HP Vertical Cutter Kit.(1 Experience greater production efficiency and fast turnaround time while saving on labor costs with easy-to-use vertical cutters. Cut media accurately and save up to 165 minutes of labor time when you print for one hour at 265 sqm/hr (2855 sqft/hr).
Boost uptime and save with an efficient workflow
• Increase workflow productivity and reduce errors by connecting the pre-press group and printer. Improve your business's efficiency and save time with Hot Folder and Job Ticket. Hot Folder copies RIPed print jobs to the print queue or job storage automatically. Job Ticket defines and saves print job settings, then applies them to future print jobs.
• Maximize uptime with a new level of service from HP—experience HP Scitex Print Care. Work with an HP technician for remote maintenance assistance, use guided maintenance instructions, and access your maintenance history. With HP Scitex Print Care, you get a range of fast, efficient, accurate tools and services that help you maximize uptime.
• Save time and deliver more quickly with billboard print speeds. Designed for high-speed environments, the HP Scitex XP2500 Industrial Printer lets you print a range of applications, including outdoor. Get the most from your printer by printing up to 265 sqm/hr (2850 sqft/hr) in Billboard Mode using HP Specialty Billboard Scitex Ink.
• Reduce the time it takes to change media and customize your glossy prints. Let the printer do the work for you. The Head Carriage Auto Elevator automatically adjusts the head carriage after each printing. And the HP XP2500 Shutters Control Kit fine tunes your glossy prints, so you get just the look you want.
Experience greater flexibility and versatility
• Increase versatility and productivity with this printer's multiple billboard modes. Experience
greater versatility and productivity with new billboard modes. With two sets of Original HP Scitex inks and a media range from low-cost to high-end, this printer enables improved printing flexibility for your outdoor and indoor applications.
• Expand the range of applications you can offer. Offer high margin applications using the optional double-sided printing kit as well as the integrated mesh kit for building cover applications. Deliver projects with matte or gloss finish, using just one ink.