The Pitney Bowes DP40S Digital Color Printer is an affordable, high quality color printer enhanced to meet the needs of a production print environment! The printer is available with the standard feeder or the new FeedMax feeder designed to offer non-stop feeding. Quality on Demand—A unique full-color laser printing system, the DP40S is designed specifically to help manage the production of your promotional materials—quickly and cost-effectively.
• Prints newsletters, brochures, self-mailers
• Great for envelopes…even better for postcards
• Perfect for handling frequent print jobs of varying volumes
• Prints on a wide variety of materials, including glossy and coated stocks
• High capacity feeder drives operator efficiency—up to 1,000 envelopes or 5,000 sheets
• New FeedMAX feeder offers a top loading format with bottom feed for continuous operation.
• Offers wide range of media sizes—from postcards to posters
• Prints most envelopes for two to four cents per piece—including return address, destination address, and a promotional graphic
• Prints colorful postcards for 10 to 15 cents per piece
• iQueue Ultimate Software includes color matching, job settings, job costing, independent density settings for CYMK, LPI, and screen angles.
• Pitney Bowes offers national sales and support as well as education assistance and software options.
Contact Pitney Bowes at 877-202-5360 or www.pb.com/quickprint.