Xeikon 3030 Press
The Xeikon 3000 series offers a range of high-performance digital presses that set the standard for digital label printing.
- Dry toner electrophotography
- High speed printing
- Refined screening library
All models of the Xeikon 3000 Series are packed with features to make sure they produce nothing less than head-turning print quality:
- Full rotary technology combined with variable repeat length allows printing at maximum speed, regardless of the size of the labels.
- You can print labels of different formats and sizes in the same run.
- The print speed is unaffected by the number of colours used.
- An inline densitometer ensures automatic density and register control, and allows you to fine-tune during printing.
- The larger imaging width offered by the Xeikon 3050 and Xeikon 3500 increases your scope of applications and boosts your productivity.
- The unique combination of 1200 x 3600 dpi addressability and 4 bit variable dot density offers rich colour depth and subtle contrasts. Sharp and crisp details enable adding micro text, for instance to prevent counterfeiting.
- The Xeikon 3000 Series uses the Pericles screening library. The screen ruling can be adjusted for every image element, resulting in images pleasing to the eye.
- An inline densitometer allows you to calibrate your press to ensure uniform and accurate colours and colour consistency between jobs and between presses.
- The 4 process colours plus one of a range of standard or custom-made spot colours provide an extended colour gamut.
- Our one pass opaque white helps to create immaculate images on transparent and metallic label stock.