When quality is key and seamless automated workflow integration a plus, the Xeikon 6000 is second to none.
- Dry toner electrophotography
- 1200 dpi at 4 bits per spot
- Total solution for a range of applications
With true 1200 dpi at 4 bits per spot, this press provides you with benchmark quality on a wide range of print media and formats. And with printing speeds of up to 160 ppm and duty cycles of up to 5 million pages per month, the Xeikon 6000 is the ultimate dedicated total solution for a wide range of applications, from graphic arts quality direct marketing pieces to the most sophisticated web-to-print applications. Discover how high-quality digital colour printing can be a profitable business!
Benchmark quality regardless of the application is what sets the Xeikon 6000 apart:
- The capability of handling scalable print media widths up to 508 mm combined with a 500 mm imaging width, allows 2-up A4 and 3-up A5 printing on an unbeaten range of substrates.
- Printing speeds of up to 160 A4 pages per minute.
- The high-precision LED-based imaging head, featuring true 1200 dpi at 4 bits per spot, generates extraordinary image quality output.
- The refined screening library helps to exploit the 1200 dpi imaging to the fullest.
- Two inline densitometers and high-performance process algorithms vouch for consistent and accurate colours.
- Xeikon FA toner delivers cost-effective impeccable quality, and it is FDA approved so it can be used for applications in indirect contact with food. Certain colours have also been approved for direct contact with specific dry foods.
- Two easily replaceable 5th colour stations, one on either printing side, allow the use of standard off-the-shelf spot colours.