Convinced that digital is the way to go, but wanting to keep all your options open? Then the Xeikon 5000plus is the one for you.
- Dry toner electrophotography
- 1200 dpi and variable dot density
- Superb quality to price ratio
Evolved from the revolutionary Xeikon 5000, this press has been perfected throughout, once again raising the bar for image quality and performance. With true 1200 dpi and 4 bit variable dot density, it provides nothing short of reference quality on a wide range of print media and formats. And with printing speeds of up to 130 ppm and duty cycles of up to 4.2 million pages per month, it will not disappoint on speed and productivity. Add to that an unmatched ratio of quality to price, and you know you need not look any further for flexible, high-quality commercial printing.
The Xeikon 5000Plus is loaded with features to provide offset-challenging image quality:
- Uses dry toner electrophotography, the industry standard for quality and reliability.
- The capability of handling scalable print media widths up to 508 mm combined with a 483 mm imaging width, allows 2-up A4 and 3-up A5 printing on an unbeaten range of substrates, opening up a whole new world of applications.
- Printing speeds of up to 130 A4 pages per minute support the productivity you need.
- The high-precision LED-based imaging head, featuring true 1200 dpi at 4 bits per spot, generates impeccable image quality output.
- Two powerful screening libraries help to exploit the 1200 dpi imaging to the fullest.
- Two inline densitometers and high-performance process algorithms vouch for consistent and accurate colours. Xeikon FA toner delivers cost-effective impeccable quality, and it is FDA approved so it can be used for applications in indirect contact with food. Certain colours have also been approved for direct contact with specific dry foods.
- Two easily replaceable 5th colour stations, one on either printing side, allow the use of standard off-the-shelf spot colours.