Recognized as the commercial printing, publishing, mailing and transactional exposition for the Americas, this year’s ‘Print Integrated’ themed GRAPH EXPO 2012 has been designed to offer a customized show-going experience to a diverse spectrum of attendees. The exhibition will offer the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the expansive show floor and education on the most in-demand products and profit-making opportunities.
In addition to the returning highly popular Marketing Pavilion, which offers education, resources and networking opportunities for today’s marketers, attendees will find seven other special interest sections on the show floor. These include:
- News Print—the newspaper pavilion, back by attendee demand for a third year at GRAPH EXPO 2012 answering the call from newspaper printers and production executives for a dedicated show floor section;
- Future Print, featuring two of today’s hottest technologies Printed Electronics and RFID;
- the Mailing & Fulfillment Center, the industry’s largest mailing event anywhere in the Americas;
- the fourth annual GREENspace, a showcase on sustainability and eco-friendly products and services;
- the Prepress/Software/Workflow/Design and
- Press/Finishing/PackPrint sections, and
- Education Main Street, for attendees seeking well-educated, talented industry newcomers to augment their company’s workforce.