RH-SOLUTIONS LLC President, Ron Hayden has announced the launch of a complete screen printing solution including equipment and supplies now available for all screen printers ranging from small to large printers and everyone in between.
Introducing the Nano Premier League (NPL), manufactured by Grafica.
Ron Hayden explains: “The Nano Premier League concept is clever: it offers an affordable but sophisticated small-format UV printing solution that will handle everything from screen preparation to production. The combination of small footprint, high quality and affordable price of the Nano Premier League concept is unique in the North American marketplace because it delivers a complete UV screen printing solution, saving space and energy, improving print quality, and increasing productivity and profitability. With its array of screen printing applications, versatility and benefits it reinvigorates and brings new life to the screen printing industry .”
Nano Premier League is a package of equipment including:
• a Nano Print screen print machine
• a Nano UV space-saving UV drying unit
• a compact ‘5-in-1’ Nano screen maker (stretch-coat-dry-expose-inspect)
• a Nano sharpener (a high-quality diamond wheel to sharpen the squeegee)
• one tension meter
• two aluminium frames
• one emulsion coating trough
Some variations on this package are available.
Additional Nano Premier League benefits include:
• Easy to Use, Maintain and Operate.
• Environmentally Sustainable.
• Can be used for a multitude of screen printing applications, including: signs; small posters; fine art; transparent or opaque decals; special effect printing on screen, offset or digital output; packaging, including special effects; point-of-purchase; automotive parts; wood decoration; fascias; CDs/DVDs; plastic cards; car dashes; labels and transfers; leather; glass; RFID; solar cells; and so much more.
The system is available in two sizes.
• The standard NPL is 37.5 x 50 cm (15 x 20 inch),
• NPL PLUS is 55 x 70cm (22 x 28 inch).
The Nano screen maker is made to be used with both formats, and can also be used to make screens for textile carousels. Four Nano Print units combined with four Nano UV units in-line can also function as a multicolour screen printing line.
Nano Print League can be sold as a complete system or individual machines sold separately.
- Nano-Print - 37,5 x 50 cm (15”x20”) Nano UV 45 cm (18”), Screen Maker 5 in 1, Nano sharpener, (plus 2 aluminium frames, emulsion coating trough, aluminium squeegee holder and tension meter).
- Nano-Print Plus – 55 x 70 cm (22”x28”), Nano UV 60 cm (24”, Screen Maker 5 in 1, Nano sharpener, (plus 2 aluminium frames, emulsion coating trough, aluminium squeegee holder and tension meter).
The inclusion of the innovative 5-in-1 screen maker will enable smaller print service providers to handle the production and stencilling of screens in house, rather than outsourcing this service, thus increasing control and profitability. This unique device replaces individual components for stretching, coating, exposure, drying and control which would cost significantly more if bought separately.