Drying faun unit:AC200~240V 14A or under
Standard feature “RasterLink 6” maximizes the performance of “SWJ-320 S2” and “SWJ-320 S4”
User friendly RIP
1. Easy to follow icons enable users to operate “RasterLInk 6” intuitively and without difficulty.
2. Related settings are brought into one window in order to simplify RIP operations. In addition, set layouts can be re-used at any time by implementing "Register as Favorite".
3. Printing progress can be monitored on the main screen.
Additional useful functions
1. Layout function as desired
Copied images are freely laid out if print conditions are the same. This function reduces the media waste by enabling an efficient layout.
2. Multi-profile, simultaneous printing function
Several profiles that match conditions can be simultaneously printed. This is effective for test output when the profile for a target image quality or color requires multiple "profile" test prints. Users can select the best profile after actually investigating the output.
*To be supported by RasterLink6 program update.
Web update function: Easy Program update and profile download via Web.
Sales area: China, Southeast Asia, Latin America and other emerging countries.
Ship date: May 2012