Maintaining and protecting the device (and investment) is easier than ever
Self-cleanable aperture protection glass and calibration white tile cover provides additional built-in protection from dust and dirt.
About i1Profiler Software
With the latest release of i1Profiler software v1.3, X-Rite has further enhanced this next generation professional color management software. i1Profiler offers an unprecedented level of flexibility and features a number of unique color management capabilities such as optimizing profiles, creating profiles with ambient light measurements, compensating for optical brighteners in papers, and utilizing simple yet advanced controls for black separation and providing significant ink savings, adding to users’ power and control in creating professional quality profiles. Users can choose between a ‘basic’, wizard-driven interface; or an ‘advanced’, user-driven interface to create high quality, precise, custom color profiles for monitors, projectors, printers, and presses.
New i1Profiler Software v1.3 highlights:
• i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer support added for monitor, projector and printer profiling
• M1 measurement condition support added
• White point editing added – from current measurement, saved measurement, ICC profile, or custom
• Improved CGATS reading module
• Improved handling for printer test chart measurement
• Default patch size reduced to 7mm
• Two new measurement workflows added:
• Measure Chart – specify number of rows and columns
• Measure Reference Chart – import CGATS reference from ProfileMaker 5
• Improved CMYK+n profile generation
• Russian language support added