Paradigm Imaging Group has introduced the SID Mercury GS 320 printer.
The new 126-inch SID Mercury GS 320 is equipped with Seiko print heads with 508 nozzles and variable 12/24/36 picoliter droplets, allowing for cleaner lines, sharper edges and easier color matching. Superior print quality is achieved with lighter ink coverage, reducing the number of passes required to produce stunning images with a wider color gamut. Ink prices at $54 per liter enhance the attractiveness of the Mercury GS 320 – as does the retail price of just $64,900. Monthly lease rates start at only $1,248.
- 6 Seiko Grayscale print heads, 508 nozzles, 12/24/36 picoliters
- 6 colors –CMYKLcLm
- Resolution up to 1440 dpi
- Print speeds up to 1011 sq. ft./hr.
- Max printing area up to 126 inches
- Individual pre, platen and post heaters for quick drying
- Bulk ink supply system – 5 liters per color (solvent or eco solvent)
- Automatic cleaning and individual color purge controls
- Low Operating Costs
- Photoprint DX 10 RIP
- 1 year limited warranty
Says Randy Geesman, President of Paradigm Imaging Group, “The SID Mercury GS is a great addition to our eco-solvent printer line. With speeds up to 1011 sq. ft./hr., combined with the incredible image quality attained with the Seiko grayscale print heads, this printer is a perfect fit for those looking for a grand format printer that produces high-quality output at impressive speeds – and at a reasonable cost.”