Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd. a leading manufacturer of wide format inkjet printers, announces the new Sb53 sublimation transfer ink, which features high density and low vapor emission at a more competitive price. Together with the existing Sb52 ink, the new Sb53 ink will be offered as an alternative to the discontinued Sb51 and SPC-0370 sublimation transfer inks.
1. High ink density produces brilliant color.
2. 3 or higher light fastness of Blue, tested using the ISO 105 – B02
3. Low sedimentation rate prevents uneven color on print results.
4. Low vapor emission contributes the improvement of work environment.
5. Lower ink cost, up to 20% compared to the Sb51 ink, brings high profitability
1. Compatible printers: Appropriate printers and firmware versions are required for using Sb53 ink. When firmware needs to be upgraded, please contact a representative of Mimaki.
Product name, Firmware
JV33-130/160/260, VER 5.30 or later
JV5-130S/160S/320S/320DS, VER 7.10 or later
TS3-1600, VER 5.30 or later
TS5-1600AMF, VER 7.10 or later
TPC-1000, VER 3.10 or later
JV34-260, The applicable version will be released on May 28th.
TS34-1800A, The applicable version will be released on May 28th.
Appropriate printers and firmware versions are required for using Sb53 ink. When firmware needs to be upgraded, please call our service representative.
2. Ink colors
Product name, Colors
(*1) Sb53 (Sublimation transfer ink), 440ml cartridge: BL / M / Y / K / LBL / LM
(*2) 2L aluminum pack: BL / M / Y / K / LBL / LM
*1 BL: Blue, M: Magenta, Y: Yellow, K: Black, LBL: Light blue, LM: Light magenta
*2 An optional MBIS (Mimaki Bulk Ink System) is required for using 2L aluminum ink package.