Mutoh America, Inc. is growing its dye-sublimation and aqueous printer line with the new ValueJet 1624W printer.
The printer is now available for shipment and is priced at $18,995 MSRP, including take-up system.
The 64-inch four color inkjet printer prints up to a swift 600 sqft/hr, creating fast-turn around and increased efficiency. A simple learning curve, easy-to-navigate control panel, convenient maintenance door and sheet off function makes the 1624W exceptionally user friendly.
With its competitive price and outstanding performance, the 1624W is a smart choice for entry into the dye-sublimation market or to simply add additional production capacity to print shops.
The 1624W makes it easy to create promotional items, mugs, mouse pads, trade show graphics, flags, banners, custom clothing, displays, interior design and more.
Smart Printing features include:
- Intelligent Interweave (i²) print technique to eliminate banding
- ValueJet Status Monitor (VSM) app for remote printer monitoring
The Mutoh 1624W will be on display for the first time at the SGIA Expo from October 18-20, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Specifications and Features:
- Variable, drop-on demand piezo drive methodCMYKMax resolution of 1400 dpiPrint on a wide variety of substrates up to 63.6-inch wide
- Print speeds up to 600 sqft/hr (360x360 dpi)
- Versatile printing using water based or dye sublimation transfer inksStandard take-up systemSimple setup and easy operation, lower learning curve
- Easy accessible service door for maintenance
- Automatic sheet-off functionStandard limited one year warrantyIntelligent Interweave (i2) print technique virtually eliminating banding
- ValueJet Status Monitor (VSM) app monitors ink levels, heater settings, media roll end and print status from Android or iPhone