The Pitney Bowes DP40S Color Printer is an affordable, high quality color laser printer enhanced to meet the needs of a mail center environment!
Highlights of the DP40S:
Quality on Demand - A unique full color laser printing system, the DP40S is designed specifically to help manage the production of your promotional materials – quickly and cost-effectively.
- Laser printer enhanced for mail and promotional communication - newsletters, brochures, self-mailers
- Great for envelopes…even better for postcards
- Perfect for handling frequent print jobs of varying volumes
Variety and Versatility
Perfect for a variety of jobs, the Pitney Bowes DP40S, with your choice of feeding configurations, gives you razor-sharp images in brilliant color while providing the ease and versatility to make in-house print jobs a snap.
- Prints on a wide variety of materials, including glossy and coated stocks
- High capacity feeder drives operator efficiency – up to 1,000 envelopes or 5,000 sheets
- The DP40S Friction Feeder offers a top loading format with bottom feed for continuous operation and full rated engine speed!
- Offers wide range of media sizes – from postcards to posters and most things in between
Competitive Cost per Piece
- Prints most envelopes for 2 to 4 cents per piece – including return address, destination address and a promotional graphic
- Prints colorful postcards for 10 to 15 cents per piece
- Prints impressive documents and communications
iQueue software was developed to create a software application that turned any Windows based PC into a virtual printer. when a DP40S is installed on your network, you would install the actual DP40S and the virtual DP40S IQueue. If applications are printed to the virtual DP40S you are able to structure the printer set-up based on the application. You are able to set media specifications to match your application. IQueue has fully independent CYMK control, similar to a traditional offset press. With IQueue Ultimate version, using the Right On option, the user can also change the Pantone color within a PDF without having to refer to the original file. This is important as same color appear different on various media. Within IQueue the user can select media type, resolution, full 3 side bleed, media surface and other options to adjust the settings of the printer to match the media, automatically. IQueue Ultimate will also calculate cost per copy depending upon percentage coverage, media type and size and resolution. The user imports the PDF and enters consumable costs and the software will configure cost per copy. Please contact Pitney Bowes for a thorough demonstration of the value IQueue brings to your printing applications.