The spectrophotometer device includes:
- A fully automated mobile unit for the spectrophotometer for a wide range of media of various thicknesses to be loaded and used with the device
- A specialized backing plate that has black and white strips on it and is user switchable
- User-switchable UV blocking filter that can be turned on and off according to paper type
- A scan speed of 10 inches per second
- Expandable workflow options due to the ability to perform color calibration with third party media
- 2010 XRGA measurement standard compliance
The new Canon imagePROGRAF models are scheduled to be available in September through Authorized Canon Dealers and imagePROGRAF Premier Partners and will have a manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $11,995 for the iPF9400, $9,995 for the iPF9400S, $5,995 for the iPF8400 printer, $3,695 for the iPF6450, $2,995 for the iPF6400 and $1,795 for the SU-21 Spectrophotometer.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about imagePROGRAF iPF9400S, iPF8400, iPF6450 and iPF6400 from Canon USA .