FiberMark has announced the availability of DigiScape PVC Free Digitally Printable wall covering. DigiScape is an environmentally responsible alternative to PVC wall covering products.
DigiScape is a 17 mil thick, 350 gsm, latex saturated, wet strength, commercial wall covering product. DigiScapeTM is manufactured with a combination of 30 percent post consumer waste cellulose fibers, virgin fibers, and synthetic fibers, making it strong and durable.
DigiScape is available in three textures:
- DigiScape Smooth Matte
- DigiScape Canvas, with a textile like texture
- DigiScape Weave, with a sail cloth like texture
- Wide-Format Inkjet Compatible: Latex, Eco-Solvent, Solvent, UV Curable Printers
- Environmentally responsible: Made with sustainable/recycled materials
- Environmentally Safe: Contains no phthalates, heavy metals, or harsh chemicals
- PVC Free: Long shelf life, no plasticizer migration
- ASTM E84: Class A Fire Rating
- Made in the USA: From mill to market; keeps more US citizens employed
- Integrated manufacturing: Better quality control, lower cost
- Contributes to LEED credits in new manufacturing
- Permeable: Allows water to flow though reducing mold, mildew, and the chance of bubbling after installation
- Dimensionally Stable: No shrinkage during printing, which ensures professional installation