The Epson SureColor S70670 incorporates Epson’s latest technological breakthroughs to bring previously unseen levels of quality and performance to the signage, vehicle graphics, and fine art markets. The 64-inch SureColor S70670 utilizes Epson’s dual array Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head to deliver extremely small droplet sizes and four times the nozzles of Epson’s previous solvent printer for fast print speeds.
Under development for more than 20 years, this is the first time this revolutionary dual array print head is being used with a solvent ink technology. To maximize the capabilities of this new print head, the S70670 uses Epson UltraChrome GSX ink to enable a level of image quality and color capability previously unseen. Delivering up to 10 colors (a technology first for solvent printers), the UltraChrome GSX ink includes an optional White and Silver Metallic and a first ever standard Light Black for improved grayscale and reduced metamerism to deliver a level of image quality and color gamut previously unattainable in a solvent printer.
Boasting groundbreaking all-Epson engineering, the SureColor S70670 integrates an entirely new print engine and introduces new convenience features that help automate previously time-consuming processes such as nozzles checks, media feed adjustments, and complicated media and print head alignments. Additional features include:
• MicroPiezo TFP print head with 360 nozzles per channel, capable of handling ten different ink channels
• Virtually odorless printing without the need for special ventilation or air purification systems and ink does not contain Nickel (Ni) compounds
• Efficient take-up reel system for unattended production of large print runs
• Spindle-less roll media loading design for easy loading/unloading
• Individual ink cartridges hold up to 700 ml
• Full color LCD control panel provides easy access to menu items and controls
• Customized, fully functional version of ONYX’s standard layout RIP